Prior to Application:
- Before the vehicle glass coating is applied, it is essential for the vehicle to first be cleaned and prepped in order to achieve best results.
- Dry the vehicle completely and make sure there is not any residue.
- You will need at least 9 new microfiber towels, as you will be using a new towel for each step of the process in order to prevent smearing.
- Wear protective gloves to avoid skin irritation.
- Be sure to complete the coating process one section at a time so the product doesn’t sit for too long and dry.
- Sections should be about 1.5ft by 1.5ft squares.
- Do not apply under direct sunlight, or in excessively high or low temperatures; make sure the vehicle’s body is completely cool to touch. Temperature can affect the drying rate of the product, which can cause uneven coating.
- Avoid getting the vehicle wet for about 1 week after application to allow hardening to complete.
- Please read the product manual in its entirety prior to application, and follow procedures closely.
X1 Application2 microfiber towels needed
1. Add 7-10 drops of glass coating agent to coating sponge. First, smear it laterally, then smear it vertically with a “#” pattern. Note the usage quantity, since excessive usage may lead to non-uniform smearing.
2. Wait 2-8 minutes after smearing for product to haze, then use a new microfiber towel to clear surface residue. Use a second new microfiber towel to ensure uniform removal. Glass coating hardening rate is directly correlated with temperature and humidity, so the warmer the temperature is, the less time X1 needs to sit on the vehicle.
3. Allow 1 hour to cure before applying X2.
X2 Application3 microfiber towels needed
1. Before smearing glass coating, lightly mist water with on the glass with a spray bottle, coating area evenly.
2. Add 7-10 drops of X2 glass coating agent to coating sponge. First, smear it laterally, then smear it vertically in a “#” pattern
3. After smearing, wait 1-6 minutes for product to haze, depending on the temperature. First, use a wet microfiber towel to wipe with even strength (no need to wipe repeatedly, just spread the glass coating agent)
4. Immediately use a dry towel to wipe the glass coating layer, until the surface is bright and smooth. Use a second new microfiber towel to ensure uniform removal.
5. Allow 2-3 hours to cure before applying X3.
X3 Application2 microfiber towels needed
1. Shake before using. For half of the hood, spray X3 protectant onto the finish 4 to 5 times. Notice: Do not spray too much, this can lead to uneven appearance. This will be applied a half a panel at a time.
2. Use a dry new microfiber towel to gently wipe laterally, then gently wipe it vertically in a “#” pattern. Using a second dry microfiber towel to remove residue immediately.
3. It is recommended to re-apply X3 protectant to your vehicle every 6 months to better protect the glass coating film.